Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 37% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,347 (Rp 35,612,095) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)