Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,635 in Bakersfield, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)