Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,049 in Bakersfield, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥407 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)