Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,298 in Bakersfield, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)