Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,235 prices entered by 392 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,783 in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)