Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,294 prices entered by 412 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,045 in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)