Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,173 prices entered by 434 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,188 in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)