Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28571 USD / TMT
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 27% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,727 (9,543 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)