Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29326 USD / TMT
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 30% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,753 (5,977 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (43 minutes ago)