Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00164 USD / CLP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,943 (CH$1,790,919) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (40 minutes ago)