Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00160 USD / CLP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $3,268 (CH$2,041,992) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)