Cost of living comparison between Ardabil, Iran and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,105 (﷼ 35,471,198) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 2 hours ago)