Cost of living in Arcata, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arcata, California (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,777 in Arcata, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)