Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25438 USD / RON
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 43% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,057 (8,085 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)