Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26917 USD / BRL
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,172 (R$ 8,068) in Aracaju.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)