Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,759 (₩5,346,719) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Amarillo, Texas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)