Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00087 USD / KRW
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,112 (₩3,577,021) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (40 minutes ago)