Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,803 (₩5,459,239) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)