Cost of living comparison between Antofagasta, Chile and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00150 USD / CLP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 13% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $3,257 (CH$2,169,459) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)