Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,160 in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)