Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01470 USD / INR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 32% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,128 (₨144,820) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)