Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 83% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $542 (Bs 134,760,725) in Alto Barinas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 189 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (about 2 hours ago)