Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.169 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,905 (€2,486) in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)