Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.061 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 18% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,051 (€1,933) in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)