Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States) is 8% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,761 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)