Cost of living comparison between Albany, New York, United States and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,989 in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (33 minutes ago)