Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,912 in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)