Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / IQD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 30% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,622 (3,097,014 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)