Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15016 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 36% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,120 (14,118 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 180 Kč (21 minutes ago)