Cost of living comparison between Akron, Ohio, United States and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akron, Ohio (United States) is 6% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,935 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)