Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 28% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,489 (5,314,957 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)