Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12815 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,946 (15,188元) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)