Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02858 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 16% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,851 (64,767 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)