Cost of living in Yinchuan, China vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12815 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 14% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,372 (10,706元) in Yinchuan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)