Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00062 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 13% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,802 (2,903,777 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (13 minutes ago)