Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00061 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 5% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,898 (3,122,963 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (10 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)