Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12390 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 21% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,341 (元10,820) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)