Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,718 (₩3,478,147) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,728 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quito costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)