Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05931 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 6% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,691 (28,510 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)