Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49832 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 99% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,389 (ƒ 6,801) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 2 hours ago)