Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 91% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,251 in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 9,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Benin City costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)