Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,196 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.879 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 140% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €4,323 ($4,921) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $18 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Zagreb costs 3,789 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 1,150 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)