Cost of living in Warangal, India vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01222 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 47% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €949 (₨77,658) in Warangal.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (33 minutes ago)