Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04519 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 45% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €929 (20,551 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (15 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 3 hours ago)