Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 38% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,210 in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)