Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41336 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 38% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,113 (2,692 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Mexicali costs Mex$ 9 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 30,000 Ariary (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (about 2 hours ago)