Cost of living in Visby, Sweden vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09708 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 58% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,363 (24,339 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)