Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,379 (COL$4,870,053) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)