Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.621 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 43% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,293 (C$3,692) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (44 minutes ago)