Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09746 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 60% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,568 (26,347 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)