Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,195 in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)