Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.876 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 27% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,156 ($2,461) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)