Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09633 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 69% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,703 (28,056 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 5 hours ago)