Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02691 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,388 (51,574 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 2 hours ago)