Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02604 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 17% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,325 (50,869 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (about 3 hours ago)