Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00781 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,773 (¥355,115) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)