Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10572 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 127% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,640 (kr 34,427) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)