Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.660 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 18% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,881 (C$2,848) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)