Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.659 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 17% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,748 (C$2,651) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Zagreb costs 3,789 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 1,150 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)