Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.647 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,956 (C$3,025) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dijon costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)