Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.627 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 24% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,984 (3,164 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)