Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 19% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,904 (3,104 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)