Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00058 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 44% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,599 (4,492,807 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)