Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 44% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,452 (4,265,067 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buffalo, New York costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)