Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00782 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,615 (¥334,539) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (41 minutes ago)