Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00754 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,393 (¥317,392) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,230 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)